Health Coverage Tax Credit (HCTC) Advance Payments
6050T Link to form:
Purpose of form:
Providers of qualified health insurance coverage that receive advance payments of the Health Coverage Tax Credit (HCTC) from the Department of the Treasury on behalf of eligible recipients use this form to report those advance payments and to furnish a statement reporting that information to the recipient.
Information reported on form:
- The name, address, taxpayer identification number and phone number of the issuer/provider,
- The name, address, and taxpayer identification number of the recipient,
- Amount of HCTC advance payments
- Number of months HCTC payments received
- Payments for each month
- Please see Form 1099-H for all other information required to be reported.
Due date to recipient
Due date to IRS (paper filing)
Due date to IRS (Electronic Filing)