Course 1 is composed of 8 modules, that are further broken down into lessons. The detailed drop-down course menu provides a look at what the lesson will cover.
You can quickly search for key terms and concepts using the button on the bottom right-hand side of the screen
You can take the end of module quizzes as many times as you need to pass. The pass mark is 75%. Once the quiz has been passed you can move onto the next module.
The final assessment can only be taken once and requires 75% to pass.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify Basic Terminology and its meaning
- Differentiate between a B Notice and a C Notice
- Recognize the different types of withholding certificates and information returns
- Differentiate between Chapter 3 and Chapter 4
- No prerequisite knowledge is required
- No advanced preparation is required
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
- Field of Study: Taxes